Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Your ad here

    Buy this Ad space for only $299 per month - Contact Us



    Buy this Ad space for only $299 per month - Contact Us



    Buy this Ad space for only $299 per month - Contact Us


    globalforextalk

    Buy this Ad space for only $299 per month - Contact Us


    Forex Forum - TCC

    Buy this Ad space for only $299 per month - Contact Us






    (All the banners and links are advertisements only. EP dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

    Results 1 to 7 of 7

    Thread: TheBux - TheBux.net

              
    Bookmark and Share
    1. #1
      Registered User
      TheMostCreative's Avatar
      TheMostCreative

      Join Date
      May 2010
      Posts
      97
      Points
      98
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 0
      Given: 0

      Default TheBux - TheBux.net

      What is TheBux?

      TheBux is an incentive site that allows yours to earn real money by completing simple tasks.

      Advertisers can use our Paid to Click, Sign Up, Featured Advertisement, Featured Link, or Banner systems to get real human visitors. We use that income to pay our members.

      You can join and start earning completely free.

      The amount you earn per advertisement changes depending on your membership and type of advertisement viewed.

      Below you can find the earnings for Standard and Premium members.

      Standard Membership
      Your Click: $0.01 (Standard Ad) $0.0125 (Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)
      Referral Click: $0.01ref (Standard Ad) $0.0125ref (Extended Ad) $0.005ref (Short Ad)
      Silver
      Your Click: $0.03(Standard Ad) $0.04(Extended Ad) $0.02(Short Ad)
      Referral Click: $0.005(Standard Ad) $0.008(Extended Ad) $0.004(Short Ad)
      Bronze
      Your Click: $0.02(Standard Ad) $0.03(Extended Ad) $0.01(Short Ad)
      Referral Click: $0.002(Standard Ad) $0.005(Extended Ad) $0.001(Short Ad)


      minimum cashout : $0.02
      payment option : paypal

      Im currently offering cheap click packages :

      500 15 sec ad for 0.5$
      1000 15sec ad for 1$
      500 30sec ad for 1$
      1000 30sec ad for 2$
      those packages only available to the people here on forum that pm me .
      prices on the site are different those prices on here only for promotion.
      link : http://thebux.net
      Last edited by TheMostCreative; 12-10-2010 at 04:12 PM.
      Follow Signature Rule

    2.    Sponsored Links


      TCC First Post

      Remove Above Banners


    3. #2
      Registered User
      kapoplayboy's Avatar
      kapoplayboy

      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Posts
      163
      Points
      71
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1
      Given: 0

      Default

      I also wanted to give up on PTC yet there are just some honest site that are still paying like this one, but the only comment I can have on this site is that their waiting period for payment is too long 30 business days or more.

    4. #3
      Registered User
      TheMostCreative's Avatar
      TheMostCreative

      Join Date
      May 2010
      Posts
      97
      Points
      98
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 0
      Given: 0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by kapoplayboy View Post
      I also wanted to give up on PTC yet there are just some honest site that are still paying like this one, but the only comment I can have on this site is that their waiting period for payment is too long 30 business days or more.
      Im sorry to tell u that you're post is spam and wrong because im the admin of this pts so yea dont you ever say anything about something you never tried
      Follow Signature Rule

    5. #4
      Registered User
      nahiyar's Avatar
      nahiyar

      Join Date
      May 2010
      Age
      23
      Posts
      1,647
      Points
      9
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 145
      Given: 0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by TheMostCreative View Post
      Im sorry to tell u that you're post is spam and wrong because im the admin of this pts so yea dont you ever say anything about something you never tried
      I am happy to see the Admin of this site here.I wish that your site grow more and more.I am a little bit confused about this site.You have written in your post that you will pay $0.01 to standard members for every referral click but in the same post,You have written that to a Bronze member,$0.002 will be paid per referral click for the same Ads..So I don't know that weather you are promoting the Upgrades or dis promoting it?
      I have also another problem that you pay only by PP which I have not in my Country..Please also accept AP and LR as payment processors so that every one can join it..

    6. #5
      Registered User
      TheMostCreative's Avatar
      TheMostCreative

      Join Date
      May 2010
      Posts
      97
      Points
      98
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 0
      Given: 0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by nahiyar View Post
      I am happy to see the Admin of this site here.I wish that your site grow more and more.I am a little bit confused about this site.You have written in your post that you will pay $0.01 to standard members for every referral click but in the same post,You have written that to a Bronze member,$0.002 will be paid per referral click for the same Ads..So I don't know that weather you are promoting the Upgrades or dis promoting it?
      I have also another problem that you pay only by PP which I have not in my Country..Please also accept AP and LR as payment processors so that every one can join it..
      sorry those are wrong referal rates here are the fixed one for referals
      Standard Membership
      Your Click: $0.01 (Standard Ad) $0.0125 (Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)
      Referral Click: $0.002 (Standard Ad) $0.004 (Extended Ad) $0.001 (Short Ad)
      Silver
      Your Click: $0.03(Standard Ad) $0.04(Extended Ad) $0.02(Short Ad)
      Referral Click: $0.005(Standard Ad) $0.008(Extended Ad) $0.004(Short Ad)
      Bronze
      Your Click: $0.02(Standard Ad) $0.03(Extended Ad) $0.01(Short Ad)
      Referral Click: $0.002(Standard Ad) $0.005(Extended Ad) $0.001(Short Ad)
      Minimum payout : 0.02$

      and i can pay LR
      Follow Signature Rule

    7. #6
      Registered User
      nahiyar's Avatar
      nahiyar

      Join Date
      May 2010
      Age
      23
      Posts
      1,647
      Points
      9
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 145
      Given: 0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by TheMostCreative View Post
      sorry those are wrong referal rates here are the fixed one for referals
      Standard Membership
      Your Click: $0.01 (Standard Ad) $0.0125 (Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)
      Referral Click: $0.002 (Standard Ad) $0.004 (Extended Ad) $0.001 (Short Ad)
      Silver
      Your Click: $0.03(Standard Ad) $0.04(Extended Ad) $0.02(Short Ad)
      Referral Click: $0.005(Standard Ad) $0.008(Extended Ad) $0.004(Short Ad)
      Bronze
      Your Click: $0.02(Standard Ad) $0.03(Extended Ad) $0.01(Short Ad)
      Referral Click: $0.002(Standard Ad) $0.005(Extended Ad) $0.001(Short Ad)
      Minimum payout : 0.02$

      and i can pay LR
      Thanks for correcting it and clearing my confusion.
      I think that before starting your own PTC Site,You must have the experience of other biggest and famous PTC Sites.You will have learnt that how to grow and attract more and more members to your site in the current biggest and hard competition between PTC Sites..
      So do you not think that the rate of referral clicks that you offered for standard members which is $0.002,$.004 and $0.001 is quite low and impossible to make a big money from such clicks..
      I think that you should keep a fixed rate of $0.005 for every referral click like other PTC Sites have..

    8. #7
      Registered User
      TheMostCreative's Avatar
      TheMostCreative

      Join Date
      May 2010
      Posts
      97
      Points
      98
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 0
      Given: 0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by nahiyar View Post
      Thanks for correcting it and clearing my confusion.
      I think that before starting your own PTC Site,You must have the experience of other biggest and famous PTC Sites.You will have learnt that how to grow and attract more and more members to your site in the current biggest and hard competition between PTC Sites..
      So do you not think that the rate of referral clicks that you offered for standard members which is $0.002,$.004 and $0.001 is quite low and impossible to make a big money from such clicks..
      I think that you should keep a fixed rate of $0.005 for every referral click like other PTC Sites have..
      This will be done when i have some more members .
      And also automatic payment will be available for upgraded members.
      So dont worry its all going to be better soon.
      Follow Signature Rule

    Similar Threads

    1. TheBux - thebux.biz
      By phuochau in forum SCAM / Closed Programs
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 04-05-2010, 08:49 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  


    About Earning Palace

      We are community to discuss about Forex, HYIP, Online Investment, Money making idea's etc. as well make money from Posting in forum.

    Follow us on

    Twitter Facebook RSS Feed



    BACK TO TOP