Your ad here

Buy this Ad space for only $299 per month - Contact Us

globalforextalk

Forex Forum - TCC

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. EP dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cashium - www.cashium.net

Bookmark and Share
      EP Promoter
      nehmer

Thumbs Up
      Received: 28
      Given: 0

Quote Originally Posted by djfritz View Post
      Well it is much okay than aurora sites though, I am a member but I did not click anymore for I hated my upline. If given a chance to register I would definitely do it again because this site is long been paying.
      there is nothing wrong with the rates in cashmium. i think there rates are
      good enough already dj.. although they have only 3-4 ads. if you are lucky
      you can get 5 or even 6. but that is if you are lucky. so ill stick around this site
      and plan to rent my referrals after i reach 3 dollars in my account cause i think
      there min rent is 2.50.
      JSS Tripler - Earn 2% Daily

2.    Sponsored Links

TCC First Post

Remove Above Banners

mosbah22

Thumbs Up
      Received: 7

Quote Originally Posted by nehmer View Post
      there is nothing wrong with the rates in cashmium. i think there rates are
      good enough already dj.. although they have only 3-4 ads. if you are lucky
      you can get 5 or even 6. but that is if you are lucky. so ill stick around this site
      and plan to rent my referrals after i reach 3 dollars in my account cause i think
      there min rent is 2.50.

i agree with nehmer, the click rate is fine there and i some times got more than 4 ads per day you just have to login more than one time per day i'm about reaching the limiy of cashout with out referrals

juzfinal

Thumbs Up
      Received: 222

its not that risky if you really have direct referrals my friend friend.. my advice is just
      don't invest big this site is still on the watch list i think its not 6 months old.. i know
      its paying but you must be cautious by your actions my friend....
      Their upgraded price is fixed - $85, so do u think this amount considered big or small? Having 26 direct refs in this site, I will definitely go for upgraded membership to boost up my earnings.
      Between, I have some problems loading the site these few days, I guess the reason is the server problem.

EP Promoter
      nehmer

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by juzfinal View Post
      Their upgraded price is fixed - $85, so do u think this amount considered big or small? Having 26 direct refs in this site, I will definitely go for upgraded membership to boost up my earnings.
      Between, I have some problems loading the site these few days, I guess the reason is the server problem.
      so is this upgrade last for 1 year or forever? i did not go to the menu pannel to see
      the price. i am experiencing a loading problem before but i think the site has resolve that problem now
      hopefully this site would really compete to the new ptc around

juzfinal

Thumbs Up

so is this upgrade last for 1 year or forever? i did not go to the menu pannel to see
      the price. i am experiencing a loading problem before but i think the site has resolve that problem now
      hopefully this site would really compete to the new ptc around
      The upgraded membership is only for 1 year, I guess until now, no bux which offering lifetime membership... correct me if I am wrong.
      $85 for 1 year considered quite high, almost same as Neobux upgraded fees, but if u have some refs, then u might go for it since I feel this site will stand for quite a long time.

shubhamkedia

Thumbs Up
      Received: 1

io liek the script of the site this sites click rate is ok 0.008$ and the interesting thing whihc i like in this site the most is you can have unlimited amout of referrals i think this site will live long and has a great future ahead....

EP Promoter
      nehmer

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by juzfinal View Post
      The upgraded membership is only for 1 year, I guess until now, no bux which offering lifetime membership... correct me if I am wrong.
      $85 for 1 year considered quite high, almost same as Neobux upgraded fees, but if u have some refs, then u might go for it since I feel this site will stand for quite a long time.
      when i reach 3 dollars in this site im gonna try to rent referrals im gonna w8 for the time
      where people like to do online.. because if you rent referrals where there is no assurance
      of your earning then its a big lost for us. i guess im gonna stick for the standard for now
      until i get the chance to max my refs and then go for golden here.

djfritz

Thumbs Up
      Received: 67

when i reach 3 dollars in this site im gonna try to rent referrals im gonna w8 for the time
      where people like to do online.. because if you rent referrals where there is no assurance
      of your earning then its a big lost for us. i guess im gonna stick for the standard for now
      Why don't you try to get direct refs through PTSU programs? it would be nice that way friend and you will just offer RCB so that they will click the ads daily, it will motivate them to do it regularly.

EP Promoter
      nehmer

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by djfritz View Post
      Why don't you try to get direct refs through PTSU programs? it would be nice that way friend and you will just offer RCB so that they will click the ads daily, it will motivate them to do it regularly.
      nah its better to get direct referrals on the people that you know. im trying to
      find another way to get unique referrals.. ill get referrals from the children who
      just plays on the cafe's.. at least teach them the basic perhaps.. what do you
      think.. i have small cuz do you think its worth teaching them this,?

juzfinal

Thumbs Up

I don't know whether their refs active or not, but the click rate in this site extremely low compared to others, I guess renting refs can't earn much too if u stayed as standard members..
      My opinion is, better withdraw your earnings and keep clicking.. don't rent refs if u don't upgrade yet

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast