forexbrokerinc

Buy this Ad space for only $399 at 50% Discount for $200 per month - Contact Us

ixchanger

Pay.co

nordfx

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. EP dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 0
    FX Points

Quote Originally Posted by djfritz View Post
    Well it is much okay than aurora sites though, I am a member but I did not click anymore for I hated my upline. If given a chance to register I would definitely do it again because this site is long been paying.
    there is nothing wrong with the rates in cashmium. i think there rates are
    good enough already dj.. although they have only 3-4 ads. if you are lucky
    you can get 5 or even 6. but that is if you are lucky. so ill stick around this site
    and plan to rent my referrals after i reach 3 dollars in my account cause i think

there min rent is 2.50.
    JSS Tripler - Earn 2% Daily

2.    Sponsored Links

Advertise with us

Remove Above Banners

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    FX Points

Quote Originally Posted by nehmer View Post
    there is nothing wrong with the rates in cashmium. i think there rates are
    good enough already dj.. although they have only 3-4 ads. if you are lucky
    you can get 5 or even 6. but that is if you are lucky. so ill stick around this site
    and plan to rent my referrals after i reach 3 dollars in my account cause i think
    there min rent is 2.50.

i agree with nehmer, the click rate is fine there and i some times got more than 4 ads per day you just have to login more than one time per day i'm about reaching the limiy of cashout with out referrals

Thumbs Up
    Received: 222
    FX Points

its not that risky if you really have direct referrals my friend friend.. my advice is just
    don't invest big this site is still on the watch list i think its not 6 months old.. i know
    its paying but you must be cautious by your actions my friend....
    Their upgraded price is fixed - $85, so do u think this amount considered big or small? Having 26 direct refs in this site, I will definitely go for upgraded membership to boost up my earnings.
    Between, I have some problems loading the site these few days, I guess the reason is the server problem.

Thumbs Up
    FX Points

Quote Originally Posted by juzfinal View Post
    Their upgraded price is fixed - $85, so do u think this amount considered big or small? Having 26 direct refs in this site, I will definitely go for upgraded membership to boost up my earnings.
    Between, I have some problems loading the site these few days, I guess the reason is the server problem.
    so is this upgrade last for 1 year or forever? i did not go to the menu pannel to see
    the price. i am experiencing a loading problem before but i think the site has resolve that problem now
    hopefully this site would really compete to the new ptc around

Thumbs Up
    FX Points

so is this upgrade last for 1 year or forever? i did not go to the menu pannel to see
    the price. i am experiencing a loading problem before but i think the site has resolve that problem now
    hopefully this site would really compete to the new ptc around
    The upgraded membership is only for 1 year, I guess until now, no bux which offering lifetime membership... correct me if I am wrong.
    $85 for 1 year considered quite high, almost same as Neobux upgraded fees, but if u have some refs, then u might go for it since I feel this site will stand for quite a long time.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    FX Points

io liek the script of the site this sites click rate is ok 0.008$ and the interesting thing whihc i like in this site the most is you can have unlimited amout of referrals i think this site will live long and has a great future ahead....

Thumbs Up
    FX Points

Quote Originally Posted by juzfinal View Post
    The upgraded membership is only for 1 year, I guess until now, no bux which offering lifetime membership... correct me if I am wrong.
    $85 for 1 year considered quite high, almost same as Neobux upgraded fees, but if u have some refs, then u might go for it since I feel this site will stand for quite a long time.
    when i reach 3 dollars in this site im gonna try to rent referrals im gonna w8 for the time
    where people like to do online.. because if you rent referrals where there is no assurance
    of your earning then its a big lost for us. i guess im gonna stick for the standard for now
    until i get the chance to max my refs and then go for golden here.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    FX Points

when i reach 3 dollars in this site im gonna try to rent referrals im gonna w8 for the time
    where people like to do online.. because if you rent referrals where there is no assurance
    of your earning then its a big lost for us. i guess im gonna stick for the standard for now
    Why don't you try to get direct refs through PTSU programs? it would be nice that way friend and you will just offer RCB so that they will click the ads daily, it will motivate them to do it regularly.

Thumbs Up
    FX Points

Quote Originally Posted by djfritz View Post
    Why don't you try to get direct refs through PTSU programs? it would be nice that way friend and you will just offer RCB so that they will click the ads daily, it will motivate them to do it regularly.
    nah its better to get direct referrals on the people that you know. im trying to
    find another way to get unique referrals.. ill get referrals from the children who
    just plays on the cafe's.. at least teach them the basic perhaps.. what do you
    think.. i have small cuz do you think its worth teaching them this,?

Thumbs Up
    FX Points

I don't know whether their refs active or not, but the click rate in this site extremely low compared to others, I guess renting refs can't earn much too if u stayed as standard members..
    My opinion is, better withdraw your earnings and keep clicking.. don't rent refs if u don't upgrade yet

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast