forexbrokerinc

Buy this Ad space for only $399 at 50% Discount for $200 per month - Contact Us

ixchanger

Pay.co

nordfx

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. EP dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    FX Points

Default Fribiz - fribiz.com

Have anyone heard about fribiz? It's an unique site, you can get some good stuff like iphone, gift card for shoping in amazon, exclusive t-shirt, etc. FOR FREE, all you need to do is participate in the auction, if you want to participate in the auction you need some point to bid, if you win the auction you win the stuff, it's totally FREE! Interested? Join here to get 10000 point right now: http://fribiz.com/referrer/pakisad

2.    Sponsored Links

Advertise with us

Remove Above Banners

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    FX Points

Its more like the site called Betrez where you bet to win prizes and when you sign up you get 10000 free in your account.Hmmm the site is pretty impressive with lot of gifts to win and they have a really cool widget also so all in all maybe i will join the site and give it a try but i dont think i will win.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    FX Points

This site is really great since their prize is so cool. Like PS3 and other gadgets. Well the only way go earn a lot of freebiz for you to join the auction to invite a lot of people. The more people you invite the bigger your freebiz and the higher your chances of winning. Well i gave up on this already.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    FX Points

Even though we get 10k points as a sign up bonus we will not earn anything unless we refer more to there and earn 1K .And then try to bet for the good teams and win You can redeem the points for the prizes available there.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    FX Points

Quote Originally Posted by shooter95 View Post
    Even though we get 10k points as a sign up bonus we will not earn anything unless we refer more to there and earn 1K .And then try to bet for the good teams and win You can redeem the points for the prizes available there.
    Yup your right about that and i quit this site also cause i thought its easy to win but not at all. There are thousands of members who wants to win the prize too and judging from my referral skills i think i dont stand a chance.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    FX Points

Quote Originally Posted by makubekz View Post
    Yup your right about that and i quit this site also cause i thought its easy to win but not at all. There are thousands of members who wants to win the prize too and judging from my referral skills i think i dont stand a chance.
    you have a chance mak there is a way to cheat this game of frizbiz. ^_^.. sometimes
    i go to internet cafe... so i can assure you i can make many accounts in frizbiz using
    many computers as my referrals ^^_ gud idea right haha while playing dota... wooh!
    JSS Tripler - Earn 2% Daily

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,327
    Given: 3
    FX Points

Quote Originally Posted by nehmer View Post
    you have a chance mak there is a way to cheat this game of frizbiz. ^_^.. sometimes
    i go to internet cafe... so i can assure you i can make many accounts in frizbiz using
    many computers as my referrals ^^_ gud idea right haha while playing dota... wooh!
    Well, I am not Mod or Admin but I am kindly ask you stop teaching senseless thing here, my friend
    You got free stuff by auction but you need to have lot of points first, it's look like paid-to-promote and just one member won each time, so much competition and you much put much time to promote your link if you want to win
    ECN Brokers - Find your True ECN Brokers | Forex Bonus
    ----------~oOo~----------
    Forum Rule | Contest Zone | FAQ

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    FX Points

Quote Originally Posted by hoanglong View Post
    Well, I am not Mod or Admin but I am kindly ask you stop teaching senseless thing here, my friend
    You got free stuff by auction but you need to have lot of points first, it's look like paid-to-promote and just one member won each time, so much competition and you much put much time to promote your link if you want to win
    but to be honest with you some are doing that kind of thing that is why they win
    the auction.. it not that bad if you really wanna win in frizbiz.. im not that
    interested in that site either because sometimes their auction items is not that good. u
    know what i mean
    JSS Tripler - Earn 2% Daily

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,327
    Given: 3
    FX Points

Quote Originally Posted by nehmer View Post
    but to be honest with you some are doing that kind of thing that is why they win
    the auction.. it not that bad if you really wanna win in frizbiz.. im not that
    interested in that site either because sometimes their auction items is not that good. u
    know what i mean
    Well, we all know that what happen at this earning online world but we just avoid taking about that in public place like forum for the sake of ourself and the forum also
    I am interested with this auction site it take much time and thou you are spend much time for it, you are still not sure that you will win, so I am just focus on what I am doing now, clicking ads, surfing and posting
    ECN Brokers - Find your True ECN Brokers | Forex Bonus
    ----------~oOo~----------
    Forum Rule | Contest Zone | FAQ

Thumbs Up
    Received: 302
    FX Points

i visited fribiz , but i saw many prizes and some games for sell , i think it is not poker or games online .

this site for buy and sell online games .... that what i think , may be i will se another opinions .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast