Results 1 to 1 of 1
06-05-2010, 03:05 AM #1
EP Frequently Asked Questions
- Is EarningPalace a scam?http://www.earningpalace.com/forum/f...Payout-Request
You tell me, with more than 800 Payment Proof, is EarningPalace a scam?
If you ever heard anyone claiming EP a scam, they probably are rule breakers whom payment request were declined. Be good, follow the rules and you shall be rewarded.
- How much do I get for posting in EarningPalace?You'll get $0.02 for each new thread you submitted* and
$0.02 for each new reply*.
*You are only rewarded if you post in Paying sections.
- What is a Paying Sections?Paying Sections are sections where you get rewarded for submitting a new thread or reply.
Refer to this link for list of Paying Sections:
- Where can I see my earning?Your earning is your points.
Whenever you submit threads/replies, you'll see your points under your details.
Refer to this image if you're still in doubt:
- What is the minimum amount of points needed to withdraw?
$4 to Liberty Reserve
$4 to Alertpay
$4 to PerfectMoney
- How do I convert my points to cash?You don't have to, just open a new thread in Payment Request to withdraw your points. Make sure you've sufficient points.
- Is there a daily limit on posting or on earning points?No, there isn't any limit but if you're found spamming or building up post counts or posting rapidly to gain points, you will be penalize! Forum is a place to share knowledge and experiences, earning money is just an extra.
- Where can I find my referral link?
- Is there a rule on signature?
Yes there is, please go to this link to read about EarningPalace Signature Rules:
More Questions & Answers will be added in the future.
- Is EarningPalace a scam?
By vkhu in forum General Trading DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2012, 05:48 PM
By News Poster in forum Sport NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2011, 02:41 PM
By News Poster in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2011, 09:14 PM
By alienst in forum Stocks, Options, Futures, & FundsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2010, 11:33 AM