Buy this Ad space for only $399 per month - Contact Us

forexbrokerinc

Buy this Ad space for only $399 per month - Contact Us

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. EP dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,422
    Given: 1
    FX Points

Red face Goldtraderfund - Goldtraderfund.com

Welcome to the GoldTraderFund.Com Corporation Public Website.

We are committed to offering our financial advisors and the clients they serve an extraordinary experience in service, product selection, financial and retirement planning, research, training, compliance and due diligence support.
    GoldTraderFund.Com Corporation, a private investment club found in Jan 20 2012 by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world.

After years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform on April, 2012.

As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of its clients. Our professional team, located in offices worldwide, will assist individual investors in making profit around the world.

it's under the leadership of Mr. Donald Parker, in his capacity as manager director. He is closely working with a group of professional and competent members who have excellent practical knowledge of portfolio management, business studies and analysis, innovative options and operation.

GoldTraderFund.Com Corporation has various established relationships with reputable private investment clubs. We understand every aspect of market needs and strive to create and manage wealth in several ways to provide peace of mind for its clients.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

SUPERIORITY: From - ,500 - Interest: 5% - Period: 35 Days - Compound: No

PROSPERITY: From $300 - $5,000 - Interest: 7% - Period: 20 Days - Compound: No
    STABILITY: From $1,000 - $10,000 - Interest: 10% - Period: 15 Days - Compound: No
    LUXURY: From $1,500 - $25,000 - Interest: 20% - Period: 10 Days - Compound: No

Accept: LR

Join here: http://goldtraderfund.com/?ref=xetang

2.    Sponsored Links

Advertise with us

Remove Above Banners

Thumbs Up
    Received: 277
    Given: 0
    FX Points

this program might be a scam to me,i really dont like the script of the program.though the have ssl encryption but not ddos protection.the roi they are offering is way too high for me.the program first plan is a 5% daily with a 35 days term,that means investors will get 17.5 at the end of 35 days if invest 10.well that kinda high of a profit,cause that means if one invest here investors will get back there principal in 20 days and the remaining 15 days will be profit huh?that sound too good to be trust mates.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 267
    Given: 0
    FX Points

Quote Originally Posted by savehouse View Post
    this program might be a scam to me,i really dont like the script of the program.though the have ssl encryption but not ddos protection.the roi they are offering is way too high for me.the program first plan is a 5% daily with a 35 days term,that means investors will get 17.5 at the end of 35 days if invest 10.well that kinda high of a profit,cause that means if one invest here investors will get back there principal in 20 days and the remaining 15 days will be profit huh?that sound too good to be trust mates.
    To be sure you need to check hyip monitoring site so that you will know if its paying or a scam site. So far I see about half a dozen hyip monitoring site that say its paying. So that means this site is paying. But for how long? That's the big question. Anyway I doubt that its going to last also. even though this site has a 35 days plan. I doubt that admin has intention to pay for long as its does not advertise his hyip site in forums.