Buy this Ad space for only $399 per month - Contact Us

Forex Forum - TCC

Buy this Ad space for only $399 per month - Contact Us

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. EP dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 742
    Given: 0
    FX Points

Default Health Benefits Of Running

Health Benefits of Running

Running is something that people have been doing since the dawn of time. Originally, for survival and then to hunt and eat. In todays world, no one really needs to run to live or to track down their own food, but millions do run for their own reasons.

One commonality of running is for the health benefits. Most people start running either as kids in school, or later on in their life to help battle the bulge or slim down. No matter when you started to run or why, you can reap the rewards of a healthier lifestyle because of it.

Improved cardiovascular health is one of the main facets of running; it allows more blood to flow through your body at a higher rate than normal, thus working all major arteries. The high volume of blood flowing keeps the elasticity of the arteries and greatly reduces the risk for heart attack and stroke. Additionally, running can slow down the aging process, naturally. Bone and muscle loss are at a much slower rate than someone who doesnt run, mainly due to the increased strength from running on a regular basis. Running to look better physically also has a dramatic affect on how you feel inside, while increasing the longevity of your life.

To add on, most runners generally are happier, feel better and are less stressed than non-runners. Coordination and overall agility is also increased.

Many people need a constructive hobby to give them a sense of achievement. Running can provide this and when done correctly will give you all the benefits of health and well being.

Running can be tailored to the individuals health level, meaning it can be a stepping stone to other forms of exercise, a sport, a martial art or anything else physically demanding. Start as a simple jogger and you can end up climbing mount everest.

Taking up running and taking responsibility for your health can benefit those around you. Showing your dedication and willpower to siblings or children will rub that attitude off on them. It may take some strength to resist temptations of friends or a partner, but stick to the treadmill and you will end up leading and not following!

Running health can be somewhat hard work on though, depending where you live. Many have turned to treadmills to enjoy year round running, regardless of the weather conditions. Treadmill health benefits are the same as outdoor running, but dont have the same weather conditions to deal with, nor are there problems with unstable ground, mud, rocks or various other obstacles. Its also possible to run at any time of the day, for as long or short as you want. If you are running outside and a good distance from home, you know one way or another that youll need to get back home. On a treadmill, you are only bound to the time you wish to put into it.

The health benefits of running alone are amazing, enough to compel anyone to start, and running on a treadmill in the comfort of your own home when you want and for how long makes it that much easier.

2.    Sponsored Links

Advertise with us

Remove Above Banners

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    FX Points

Yes, you are quite right. for good health, running is very easy and free exercise. You can go for running or jogging anytime and anywhere. In your society or in a park.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    FX Points

Run healthy

1.The rule is that always true for all physical activities, including running, never to run even on an empty stomach or full stomach. It is best to eat the main meal of 1 to 2 hours before running (pasta, bread or cereal) - substances that gradually release energy into the body, ensuring its supply of energy for a long time.
    2.During running, the body due to perspiration and evaporation loses lots of fluids, because it is a very important thing that should be compensated by the liquid (water, unsweetened fruit juices or a special salt, energy drinks.)
    3.To avoid the risk of muscle strain or other injuries before you begin it is important to run 5 to 10 minutes given to stretching exercises. Since they are most involved with the running leg, we should extend the lower extremities.
    4.Can you begin to fast walking, 30 to 40 minutes several days, then you can start jogging for 5 minutes each day, and then after a few days increased to 10, then 15, then on 25 minutes ... until an hour a day jogging.
    5,When you decide to select joggiranje parks rich in greenery, or place away from urban smog and avoid asphalt

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    FX Points

I love to run. This is also one of my favorite routine when I am having an exercise. I make sure that when I run or jog, I am comfortable with my sports attire. I make sure that my mind and body is physically fit so that when I jog there is no problem.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    FX Points

Running is the best exercise for all people .
    I think it comes on the top of pyramid.
    If at least we do it three times a weak , we’ll get the great benefit .

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    FX Points

Well, it is a great aerobic workout, but running isn't for everyone. Some people have long twitch muscle fibers that can carry them long distances without stressing their bodies.

Thumbs Up
    FX Points

There are a number of different benefits which an individual can gain from running on a regular basis. There are some runners who run simply for the joy of running but there are others who run because they realize there are a great deal of benefits which can be gained from rigorous exercise such as running. Some of these benefits may include weight loss, improved cardiovascular health, improved bone health, improved mood and better coordination. This article will briefly describe how running can result in each of these benefits.

1. Cardiovascular Disease. Your heart is a muscle. In order to make muscles stronger, you have to make them do more work. When you run, your heart has to beat more often for an extended period of time. Your heart muscles grow stronger because of this
    2. Diabetes. Running is effective at decreasing the risk of getting Type 2 diabetes. Type 2 Diabetes occurs often with people who are overweight or obese. By staying in a healthy weight range, you can avoid developing this condition.
    3. Cancer. Running or an aerobic exercise that is 30 minutes or longer for five days a week has been clinically proven to lower your risk of developing some different types of cancer (breast, uterine, and bowel).
    4. Hypertension (Blood Pressure). It only takes a couple weeks to lower your blood pressure if you do moderate exercise three to six times per week. The key to lowering blood pressure is consistent exercise. It takes a short period of time to make a significant difference in your blood pressure, but you will return to your previous levels quickly if you stop with the exercise program.
    Last edited by Anthony696 ; 08-10-2011 at 07:48 AM.

Thumbs Up
    FX Points

- Run the pace at which you will not quickly become winded;

- To achieve that run 45 minutes without stopping every other day, takes about a month or more, but depending on condition;

- Which will speed (intensity) to run and how long depends of running as you want to achieve - strengthen the heart, remove fat, or something else;

- Do not weigh yourself before and after running, because the weight you lost during the run is mostly water, which was released by sweating;

- Few hours after the end of the run you should be mentally feel better because at running release substances called endorphins, which act euphoric, and they create a good mood;

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    FX Points

Regular running and jogging is a good way to improve your health and fitness. You do not need to become a marathon runner to benefit greatly from running. Many people are concerned about long term damage to joints such as knees, ankles and hips, as a result of running. However, with good quality running shoes and a sensible approach, the risks are minimal, and the benefits of being fitter outweigh those possible risks.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    FX Points

On saturdays i run around my area with my friends. It's a way of improving our health, strengthening our muscles. Even, you can engage in any race in school it will go a long way to help.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast