forexbrokerinc

Buy this Ad space for only $399 at 50% Discount for $200 per month - Contact Us

ixchanger

Pay.co

nordfx

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. EP dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Page 1 of 340 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 0
    FX Points

Default MyLot - www.mylot.com

This is an old site. More like a social networking sites where you can post and talk about any topic under the site. But it is not allowed to talk much about get paid topics here. No referral links allowed on discussions. Talk about any thing besides money making sites. Or just don't go too much on details if you talk about money making sites.

The site is quite strict iin implementing their rules. Copy and paste of content from other sites are not allowed. only a small portion of copy and paste are allowed just to add to your post and discussions and not mainly as your post.

payout. each 15th of each month. cut off of the earning is every end of the month. I have been paid here 6 times already. You can earn also on taking tasks such article writing worth up to each approved article or task. you can start your own task from your own balance or earning in this site.

MyLot.com - Get Paid to Socialize
    Last edited by indieover ; 01-21-2010 at 08:26 AM.

2.    Sponsored Links

Advertise with us

Remove Above Banners

Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    FX Points

I am also one of the member of mylot and i found that, sometimes the admin is too strict about the discussion that we submit. Especially, we are not allowed to submit any referral links, when we are doing any making money online topics. Because when the admin found-out, they will delete our discussions and if you had repeat too many times, they will banned you without even giving you a warning.....

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    FX Points

Minimum of $ 10 is a good thing my brother is very worrying you tried this company is there to prove the payment of your own
    Mum and dad protect you, O Messenger of Allah, Mohammad

Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    FX Points

mylot is a great site many people are earning good amount of cash from this site..but too sad that it only pays via paypal which is not avaliable in my country..actually i had an account in mylot when they also had moneybookers as a payout option but after they removed moneybookers i was not active there and now i have completely forget my login details..i hope they add alertpay also.

Thumbs Up
    FX Points

yes it does not allow any referral link which i understand. they are trying to make their site clean from spam and they don't pay by any other ways except paypal. which i think that some people really want to be active on this site but they don't have paypal cause their country is not including in list of paypal countries. but i don't think that this site will get another way to pay members here. they just stick with paypal.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    FX Points

the problem with mylot is that it has an unresponsive admin. he doesnt answer any query. also does not tell why you are banned. that is really bad. it is understandable that the forum has more than 192,000 members. thats huge by any standards. i go there and look for any activity in my favorite topics. if i dont find any, i just log out. the tasks are good feature. a friend of mine is running a task there.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    FX Points

mylot is one site that i found it bit difficult to understand ..............!
    i cant understand on how i get paid for each thread
    if i get no responses i get nothing ! so it has to be the discussion rates !

Thumbs Up
    FX Points

yeah it is really difficult to understand how the payment system here work. so the basic thing to remember here the more we post the more we earn. and that's it. don't think of anything else or else you will just confuse yourself of thinking too much.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    FX Points

i also joined this sites fews months ago and i earn not much there and quite slow.Now i only go there to find some information that i need and browse my friends blog.

Thumbs Up
    FX Points

yse it is a really good site to find some good information. i have learned a lot of things from this site.

Page 1 of 340 1231151101 ... LastLast