Your ad here

Buy this Ad space for only $299 per month - Contact Us

globalforextalk

Forex Forum - TCC

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. EP dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ForexTime (FXTM) - forextime.com

Bookmark and Share
      megrawab

Thumbs Up
      Received: 5
      Given: 0

Thumbs up ForexTime (FXTM) - forextime.com

ForexTime FXTM

ForexTme is a new forex broker from New Zealand estasblished in 2010. It offers no minimum deposit, 1:500 highest leverage, pips starting at 0.5 pips, registered under Financial Service Provider NZ, a member of Financial Dispute Resolution, and is the Best Trading Platform of the Year by Hexun.

FXTM offers free $3000 no deposit bonus used for PAMM trading only. Continue reading below for the details and promotion page.

When you trade with ForexTime, you can:

Get the Best Trading Conditions:
      Spreads from 0.5 pips, instant order execution, leverage up to 1:500 and
      much more. Open an account today.

Access Interbank Liquidity with MT4 Bridge Technology:
      Get professional trading solutions in the reliable MetaTrader 4 terminal.

Increase Your Earning Potential:
      You know Forex. Earn more by managing investor funds in a PAMM Account.

Comment: Fast execution, very impressive and innovative website design, secured by GlobeSSL, enables web trading, uses MT4, mobile trading.

ForexTime FXTM Website

Account Types

The No Deposit Bonus For PAMM Account managers.
      - ForexTime Now offers free $3000 free for all experienced traders that are also PAMM account manager before.
      - Register and open PAMM Account. (See here for the promotion page.)
      - Click "Become A Manager".
      - Provide a trading history or PAMM account history.
      - Bonus is until January 31, 2012 only.
      - Bonus and profits can't be withdrawn (this is PAMM, not trading). It is used to open PAMM account for free and provide PAMM trading results to attract investors.
      - PAMM trader must deposit a minimum of $200 within one year. (You can use your earnings from investors here).

Visit ForexTime FXTM

GoodLuck!
      okay

2.    Sponsored Links

TCC First Post

Remove Above Banners

Numero16

Thumbs Up
      Received: 810
      Given: 3

I was going to say the "The No Deposit Bonus For PAMM Account managers" offered by this platform is some great incentive, but looking critically, it turned out it more of a marketing strategy than an incentive as the PAMM managers can neither withdraw the bonus nor the profit made from it. It is strictly to attract investors and I think this company would have to think again about how to turn traders focus from brokers that have much more worthwhile offers!!

megrawab

Thumbs Up

Well obviously, it's a marketing strategy. Almost all bonuses that forex brokers offer are their marketing strategy.

Yes it cannot be withdrawn and I honestly say that I was a little disappointed the first time I knew it cause I am a plain trader, not a PAMM manager (or PAMM trader) so if I take the offer, it would appear to me like a demo only.

Have you been a PAMM account manager already Numero16? If not, it is normal that you won't see the importance of the bonus for them. PAMM managers need performance statistics to get investors to invest on them. With this bonus, PAMM managers will not be required to deposit their own money to prove themselves. They can become PAMM managers without risking their own money and at the same time, they can get quality investors if they perform well with the bonus.

Anyway I don't wanna focus on the bonus only but on the broker itself. They claim to be a NDD broker from New Zealand and their spread can be as low as 0.5 pip. It requires no minimum deposit which allows microtraders and newbies to use their service with minimal investments.
      okay

pepy

Thumbs Up
      Received: 616
      Given: 28

i never thought about this broker before, but i see they offered something good and also they have PAMM account which is good for the trader who want to open investment, but i don't see they have Liberty Reserve payment processor to make deposit here.

megrawab

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by pepy View Post
      i never thought about this broker before, but i see they offered something good and also they have PAMM account which is good for the trader who want to open investment, but i don't see they have Liberty Reserve payment processor to make deposit here.
      Yeah unfortunately, FXTM does not offer LibertyReserve in the mean time. MoneyBookers is the most commonly used processor in forex trading. And yes they also have PAMM so that both traders and investors can benefit.
      okay

akats

Thumbs Up
      Received: 42

l caan wait to see more information on this site because it looks good to me,l just hope they are fully legit and are here to stay.also l dont know what is the minimun deposit and withdrawal from this site.please post some payment proof too
      make $50+ dayly.Download 100% FREE.Click here

davido

Thumbs Up
      Received: 629
      Given: 4

Just check the website and find out that they don`t use liberty reserve as payment and deposit option, i suggest they add liberty reserve as payment option, if not am sure many people will not have interest on them, let them try and add LR, that will attract many people to join them.

Banned
      evence

Thumbs Up
      Received: 155
      Given: 31

I have seen that the broker house always give you offer to work as like a refer worker on the other hand it's really a side business for all kind of people.

ali_nhd

Thumbs Up
      Received: 20

i see that first bonus you gave is very high 3000$ is very high i think i like to give it a try with this bonuse just to learn and know how it works thanks for sharing

rexboy

Thumbs Up
      Received: 366

The problem here is that I dont really understand why this broker is not offering a services that include LR because this is the widely use payment processor which is ue for many online transaction this days.
      Signature Rule Violation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast