12-28-2011, 01:45 PM #1megrawab
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
Thumbs Up Received: 5
ForexTime (FXTM) - forextime.com
ForexTme is a new forex broker from New Zealand estasblished in 2010. It offers no minimum deposit, 1:500 highest leverage, pips starting at 0.5 pips, registered under Financial Service Provider NZ, a member of Financial Dispute Resolution, and is the Best Trading Platform of the Year by Hexun.
FXTM offers free $3000 no deposit bonus used for PAMM trading only. Continue reading below for the details and promotion page.
When you trade with ForexTime, you can:
Get the Best Trading Conditions:
Spreads from 0.5 pips, instant order execution, leverage up to 1:500 and
much more. Open an account today.
Access Interbank Liquidity with MT4 Bridge Technology:
Get professional trading solutions in the reliable MetaTrader 4 terminal.
Increase Your Earning Potential:
You know Forex. Earn more by managing investor funds in a PAMM Account.
Comment: Fast execution, very impressive and innovative website design, secured by GlobeSSL, enables web trading, uses MT4, mobile trading.
ForexTime FXTM Website
The No Deposit Bonus For PAMM Account managers.
- ForexTime Now offers free $3000 free for all experienced traders that are also PAMM account manager before.
- Register and open PAMM Account. (See here for the promotion page.)
- Click "Become A Manager".
- Provide a trading history or PAMM account history.
- Bonus is until January 31, 2012 only.
- Bonus and profits can't be withdrawn (this is PAMM, not trading). It is used to open PAMM account for free and provide PAMM trading results to attract investors.
- PAMM trader must deposit a minimum of $200 within one year. (You can use your earnings from investors here).
Visit ForexTime FXTM
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
I was going to say the "The No Deposit Bonus For PAMM Account managers" offered by this platform is some great incentive, but looking critically, it turned out it more of a marketing strategy than an incentive as the PAMM managers can neither withdraw the bonus nor the profit made from it. It is strictly to attract investors and I think this company would have to think again about how to turn traders focus from brokers that have much more worthwhile offers!!