Earning Palace is for Sale interested may contact me at admin[@]earningpalace.com

Buy this Ad space for only $399 at 50% Discount for $200 per month - Contact Us

digitalocean.com

Pay.co

nordfx

(All the banners and links are advertisements only. EP dose not endorse or vouch for any advertisers.)

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 295
    Given: 0
    FX Points

Default How long it takes to learn forex trading?

I am new in Forex trading and I already 3 months learning this business but still I have lots of ideas and information that I didn't know about it. My friend told me that learning Forex trading takes a year to know everything in order to be successful in this kind of business and for me I am agree with him especially if you only self studying. How about you guys how long do you think learning Forex trading?

2.    Sponsored Links

Advertise with us

Remove Above Banners

Thumbs Up
    Received: 810
    Given: 3
    FX Points

Getting to be good in forex does not have so much to do with how much time one has put into it, I know of someone who got up and doing just after three months. His ace was dedication and commitment.From my experience anyone will to focus and learn the ropes especially from someone good at it will find learning forex could be some fun! I suggest you concentrate your studies on CANDLE STICKS and INDICATORS. A good knowledge of this two will mean lots of profit for you in the long. Take you time, no need to hurry, forex will still be around tomorrow and anytime you are really set to go,you can begin to make a lot all too soon,so for now bend down and study.There are good materials and seminars all over the net!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    FX Points

In order to become consistently profitable with Forex you will have to trade everyday for 2 years straight. No Ifs, Ands or Buts. Some people will learn faster, others slower; on average it will take 2 years.

However, once you begin the process of learning to trade, you must be committed to learning everything there is to know. And there’s a lot to know. Understanding candle patterns, trend lines, support and resistance, price action, bias, trend following, stop losses, take profit points, scaling in and out, and of course leverage. All of these concepts must be learned and then practiced. That’s right, for a minimum of 2 years. It is not enough to understand a concept, you must see the concept in action before your very eyes.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 145
    FX Points

Well, It depends upon your self that how much you are intelligent.If your mind is fast and it can take and remember everything fast so it may take you only 3-5 months to understand the whole Forex tradings,dealings,revaluation and devaluation of money and etc..But it took me more than 5 months to learn about forex and still I have not learnt any thing about it because it is really so difficult and hard for me to understand it without the help of any friend,teacher and investor...

Thumbs Up
    Received: 536
    Given: 4
    FX Points

well, maybe 3-6 months is enough for learn basic and complete us with some trading strategies or even generate consistent weekly profit. but actually learn about forex is as far as we still decide to trading, we will never stop to learn.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    FX Points

@ Tempat, it does not take two years to become consistent in forex trading, it depends on the smartness and learning speed of th trader involved. There is no fixed time that we need to learn.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    FX Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chuna1985 View Post
    @ Tempat, it does not take two years to become consistent in forex trading, it depends on the smartness and learning speed of th trader involved. There is no fixed time that we need to learn.
    Yes, we didn't need to wait until 2 years to become consistent in forex trading because the performance of our trading is different each other. If you had good experiences and good knowledges so that will be faster than 2 years. You can get consistent profit for about a year maybe less than that.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 295
    FX Points

Quote Originally Posted by mystandart View Post
    well, maybe 3-6 months is enough for learn basic and complete us with some trading strategies or even generate consistent weekly profit. but actually learn about forex is as far as we still decide to trading, we will never stop to learn.
    Maybe 3-6 months is enough to learn the basic in forex trading and you can already start real trading as long your consistent in learning are there and also you have determination to learn forex trading. And I agree with you also that it is better not to stop learning forex trading so that you can make sure that you knowledge on it will on the latest.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    FX Points

Quote Originally Posted by tempat View Post
    In order to become consistently profitable with Forex you will have to trade everyday for 2 years straight. No Ifs, Ands or Buts. Some people will learn faster, others slower; on average it will take 2 years.

However, once you begin the process of learning to trade, you must be committed to learning everything there is to know. And there’s a lot to know. Understanding candle patterns, trend lines, support and resistance, price action, bias, trend following, stop losses, take profit points, scaling in and out, and of course leverage. All of these concepts must be learned and then practiced. That’s right, for a minimum of 2 years. It is not enough to understand a concept, you must see the concept in action before your very eyes.
    So we take 2 years to become a good trader. It's too long.
    I was just learning the forex is about 1 week ago.
    and I've been using a demo account.
    indeed very difficult to learn forex in a short time.
    but I will try to find a teacher who can teach me to be a great trader.
    I'll learn forex earnestly although need long time to learn.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    FX Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rifan View Post
    So we take 2 years to become a good trader. It's too long.
    I was just learning the forex is about 1 week ago.
    and I've been using a demo account.
    indeed very difficult to learn forex in a short time.
    but I will try to find a teacher who can teach me to be a great trader.
    I'll learn forex earnestly although need long time to learn.
    I don't think that was too long. If you wanted to be successful in other kind of job so it will need time more than 2 years, right?
    So it won't be too long if we must wait about 2 years before we are success in here.

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast