EarningPalace Forum accepts advertising and sponsorship for its website according to the following policy:
1. All advertisements are subject to space availability and approval of EarningPalace, which reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement at any time.
2. Advertisers do not influence editorial decisions or advertising policies.
3. EarningPalace reserves the right to reject advertising for any reason. In addition, ads must not contain fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive material.
4. EarningPalace only considers advertisers with a good reputation in their field. If we receive complaints supported by enough evidence against any of the advertisers services or products that the product does not fit the advertised claims, EarningPalace reserves the right to cancel or remove such advertising and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon reject, cancellation, or removal of any advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal.
5. EarningPalace does not endorse any company, product or service appearing in its advertising and no implication of endorsement may be made in the advertisement.
6. Advertisers shall indemnify EarningPalace for all claims, demands, liability, damages and expense, including attorney's fees, incurred by EarningPalace in connection with the contents of such advertisements.
7. EarningPalace does not release personally identifiable data, including e-mail addresses, on the users of the website.
8. Pop-ups and floating ads or surveys will not be accepted.
9. Advertiser links must open in a new browser window.
10. All advertising is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
11. No refunds will be made for early termination of advertisements.
12. EarningPalace will not be bound by any condition, printed or otherwise, appearing on any insertion order or copy instructions when such conditions conflict with the conditions set forth in this policy.
13. Updates to the EarningPalace advertising policy will be posted to this website.